Our 2017-2021 Strategy: Renewed Vision and New Commitments
Faced with a constantly changing environment and constantly evolving challenges, the "Office des Changes" has renewed its strategy. It reaffirms our vocation, what we stand for and what we want to be. The main focuses of our strategy will inspire the decisions and actions that will guide an administration towards performance, efficiency and effectiveness.
It is by aligning itself with the High Royal Guidelines, taking into account the guidelines of the government program and capitalizing on the gains made during the period from 2012 to 2016, marked by the realization of a five-year Strategic Actions Plan, that the strategic vision of the "Office des Changes" has been redesigned, renewed, optimized.
« To stimulate a dynamic of change and performance, at the service of the State and economic operators », is the vision of the "Office des Changes" for the period of 2017-2021.
The five-year Strategic Actions Plan sets out the main axes of this vision. It specifies the objectives, clarifies the consistency and sets the schedule.
The 2017-2021 Strategic Actions Plan focuses on five main areas:
- Make User services the main priority of the "Office des Changes";
- Improve the effectiveness and efficiency of exchange control;
- Strengthen the digitization of processes;
- Promote institutional development;
- Improve external communication.
These axes reflect the commitment of the "Office des Changes" to implement strong commitments based on solid strategic choices, namely:
- Improving the quality of public services
- Establishment of a powerful control system;
- Progressive digitization of data exchanges with economic actors;
- Promoting good governance practices;
- Consolidation of the brand equity of the "Office des Changes".