Clause 156. - Financing arrangements
As defined by the clause 155 of this instruction, the Financing of foreign investment operations in Morocco must be carried out by:
- Settlement made in accordance with the provisions of the clause number 8 of this Instruction;
- Consolidation of the checking accounts of partners that are financed in accordance with the provisions of the clause number 8 of this Instruction, incorporation of reserves and incorporation of retained earnings;
- Consolidation of debts that fall under the importation of goods carried out in accordance with the provisions of this Instruction and which have not been subject to a settlement;
- Consolidation of debts that fall under a patent or manufacturing license rights granted by foreign companies that have not been subject to a settlement;
- Contributions financed in foreign currencies or in convertible dirhams;
- The use of convertible accounts by the original holders of these accounts and the purchasers of their availabilities. The investments financed that way benefit from the convertibility regime within a period of two years after their implementation.
According to the general norms of financial management of a company, the capital of the enterprise and in particular its social capital must be in harmony with its activities and evolve in parallel with its development.